• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[EVENT] The Monsters that Stole Christmas!

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Winner of the grand prize!
@Dakinara

- $20 Dollar in store credit
- 250 souls
- Rudolph's Revenge X

zW0r4Q3.png

Congratulations!

The Holiday Season has come to Haven! Festivities are underway and joy is in the air! However not everyone likes joy. While the people in Haven enjoy their hot coco and cookies the monsters of Haven have another idea.. an idea to ruin the season!

~~~The Monsters that Stole Christmas!~~~
December 24th - January 1st
PVE/Haven/Ruins
Santa needs your help! Monsters have invaded the homes in Haven and have stolen the presents from under every tree! It is now up to the Heroes of Haven to step in and claim these presents back so the children of Haven can continue to have a great holiday season!

Slay the monsters of Haven to recover Santa's presents!
Mobs have a chance to drop a special item that looks like a chest*, called "Stolen Christmas Present". Collect these presents and Santa will visit you and give you a random present**!

How to participate:
  1. Collect "Stolen Christmas Present".
  2. Place the presents in a secure chest of your choice.
  3. At the end of the event (Jan 1st @ midnight) or when you have finished participating, create a petition in front of that chest named "Santa, I found some stolen presents!"
  4. Wait for Santa*** to collect the presents and place a gift in it for you! You will get one gift per 20 presents collected.
  5. The player with the most collected presents on January 1st will receive a special prize!
*Do not place these chests, doing so will cancel its special powers! Santa will be very upset!
**Based on a list of predetermined items in a loot table. Prizes will be awarded based on RNG.
***Depending on Santa's availability, this may take a few hours!
Happy Holidays Herocraft!
Thanks to Rumblestikk for this great idea!​

Last edited:

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Sadly I won't be able to participate in this, as I'll be on vacation. Have fun guys! :)

JacobBurkey

Portal
I will never help Santa! No! I'll kill everybody who tries to take the presents back! Mwahahahahah! ily xani<3