• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[EVENT] The Monsters that Stole Christmas!

I fought for and bought and bartered/traded for 180 of these suckers... I sure hope it was worth it!! :D
I had a lot of fun with this event btw, thanks for working so hard to get it going and keep it up! I too would love to see more of these!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm currently on my laptop to type this. I'm updating some things on my computer - it went wonky at startup. As soon as its up i will be gathering presents from you all. :)

This is your last day to gather presents. We will be disabling the event and tallying totals tonight.

You guys have a great one and a happy new year!

@Xanipher

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm currently on my laptop to type this. I'm updating some things on my computer - it went wonky at startup. As soon as its up i will be gathering presents from you all. :)

This is your last day to gather presents. We will be disabling the event and tallying totals tonight.

You guys have a great one and a happy new year!

@Xanipher

Confused as the first post states Midnight Jan 1st, and that has been passed already. The next Midnight would be January 2nd....

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Damn, I have 32 presents and missed the turn in deadline by 2 hours. I thought it was midnight tonight as well...

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Winner has been announced. This brings our event to a close! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did and I hope Santa brought you the gifts you always wanted!

Till Next Year!

Last edited:

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
iiiiii am the champion, my frieeendsss
nowwww, eat rudolph arrows in rear ennnnddd

jk my computer is broked T_T

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
iiiiii am the champion, my frieeendsss
nowwww, eat rudolph arrows in rear ennnnddd

jk my computer is broked T_T
Haha, sorry! If you tell me where your house is, I'll go put your bow in there! Already sent you the souls.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
do an event like this for easter where it drops eggs if you can make it so they won't actually work and spawn mobs

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Hello everyone! Please leave your opinions on how this event went and what we could do to improve!