• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Event Team] App: Rumblestikk

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rumblestikk
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 22, PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years now
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I've helped Xani in the past with events. Including the original Santas Stolen Presents event that I came up with on Haven.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Somewhat. Takes me some time to get what im trying to build but eventually I get it.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: I am very creative and I like to take charge in projects that I have visions and ideas for.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I used to be a Moderator here - I enjoyed helping the staff with events and would like to continue to do so. I have some ideas and also would like to sketch some out for the seasons that are coming up.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I've helped Xani in the past with events. Including the original Santas Stolen Presents event that I came up with on Haven.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Somewhat. Takes me some time to get what im trying to build but eventually I get it.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: I am very creative and I like to take charge in projects that I have visions and ideas for.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I used to be a Moderator here - I enjoyed helping the staff with events and would like to continue to do so. I have some ideas and also would like to sketch some out for the seasons that are coming up.
Accepted! Welcome to the team man. Glad to have you back on the server also.
@TimForReal

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

Welcome back to the team Rumblestikk! It's been a while eh? ;)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Done and done! @JoshuSama