• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team App: Malarb

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: Malarb
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 18
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I would like to think I can be creative at times, and I want to work hard to produce more events for Herocraft.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have some experience with building, not much with redstone.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Hard Work
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm applying for Event team becuase I really want to see more events happening in Herocraft. The ones that have happened have been really cool and I want to be a part of that.I have some ideas for some PvP events and would love to see them in action.

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
Everybody loves the classic 5v5, 3v3, etc. team tourneys and would love to see more of those happening. I was thinking more torwards having team free for all events. Teams of 3 are put into a survival games like map and they compete maybe over a conquest point or maybe just a team free for all. It could add cool aspects like ambushes and big fights where multiple groups are going at it. Since survival world team fights aren't really happening right now it would be cool if it could happen through events. I think most "pvpers" miss the old teamfights the most so it we can give it to them through events. We could aslo have more specific events like a 2v2 tourney where everyone has to be a certain class, lost soul would be fun :D.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I would like to think I can be creative at times, and I want to work hard to produce more events for Herocraft.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have some experience with building, not much with redstone.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm applying for Event team becuase I really want to see more events happening in Herocraft. The ones that have happened have been really cool and I want to be a part of that.I have some ideas for some PvP events and would love to see them in action.

Accepted; Welcome to the Team. Please be sure to check out our guidelines and then respond to our check-in thread once Tim has tagged you properly.

@TimForReal

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Welcome! @Rumblestikk