• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team App: Crius

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Crius
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: September 24, 2011 (3 years)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I have alot of creative ideas for some events (mainly holiday events) and i believe i can help to make the holidays even more enjoyable to those who maybe do not have as much fun around holidays or special times of the year. I can provide a certain critique when it comes to spitting out ideas. I am also very motivated and excited to help the server in any ways i can. :)
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Yes
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Building old-timey type builds and more festive outside-the-box builds such as mythical and fantasy type builds.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I currently also hold the positions of guide and proctor and im looking for more stuff to do for the server :)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Crius
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: September 24, 2011 (3 years)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I have alot of creative ideas for some events (mainly holiday events) and i believe i can help to make the holidays even more enjoyable to those who maybe do not have as much fun around holidays or special times of the year. I can provide a certain critique when it comes to spitting out ideas. I am also very motivated and excited to help the server in any ways i can. :)
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Yes
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Building old-timey type builds and more festive outside-the-box builds such as mythical and fantasy type builds.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I currently also hold the positions of guide and proctor and im looking for more stuff to do for the server :)

Accepted! Welcome to the team.