• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team App: AeonofMagix

1. Minecraft IGN: AeonofMagix
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6-7 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I am creative and I can come up with ideas quickly. I am a decent builder and I work well with others.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I am a decent builder and I tend to...borrow... ideas from others and mix them up to create new styles >.< . I have some experience with redstone(automated farms, automatic item organizer-chest system, auto-smelter, hidden doors/traps), but I don't really understand the IC's. Monkey see monkey do, if there is something I can copy off of, I can usually use that to make my builds better
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: My imagination and my ability to work well with others.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us? I accidentally ate the event apple with sharpness 9 and a bunch of other perks :c but anyways I've gotten bored on the server and all I do nowadays is build and hunt bounties whenever I can. I really enjoyed the few Zo events that I joined (against TimForReal), and was hoping to bring that back along with some other new ideas. I am located in California so I'm in PST time, and I play mostly at night from 10:30pm up to 3am my time. I am online in the afternoon as well, but the hours are random and I leave randomly.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I am creative and I can come up with ideas quickly. I am a decent builder and I work well with others.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I am a decent builder and I tend to...borrow... ideas from others and mix them up to create new styles >.< . I have some experience with redstone(automated farms, automatic item organizer-chest system, auto-smelter, hidden doors/traps), but I don't really understand the IC's. Monkey see monkey do, if there is something I can copy off of, I can usually use that to make my builds better
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: My imagination and my ability to work well with others.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us? I accidentally ate the event apple with sharpness 9 and a bunch of other perks :c but anyways I've gotten bored on the server and all I do nowadays is build and hunt bounties whenever I can. I really enjoyed the few Zo events that I joined (against TimForReal), and was hoping to bring that back along with some other new ideas. I am located in California so I'm in PST time, and I play mostly at night from 10:30pm up to 3am my time. I am online in the afternoon as well, but the hours are random and I leave randomly.
Are you still active?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Welcome aboard! @JoshuSama