• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 - *HULK SMASH*

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
you didn't get AD using the poison pot :(
You can't get poison potion on the arena server, there is no potions sign to get them. What you heard was probably Holywater which is a skill that has the same animation as a splash potion. And the DoT you might have thought to be from a poison potion was probably Pew's boiblood or leo's strike.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
You can't get poison potion on the arena server, there is no potions sign to get them. What you heard was probably Holywater which is a skill that has the same animation as a splash potion. And the DoT you might have thought to be from a poison potion was probably Pew's boiblood or leo's strike.
there used to be signs and inventories aren't wiped on event

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
there used to be signs and inventories aren't wiped on event
Why would we use poison potions? They don't even do anything worth risking a DQ. Wash the sand out of your snatch. You got shit on, deal with it. I'm so sick of you little cunts bitching all the time. There is always a reason you lost, and never has anything to do with not being up to par on the skill level of the winning team.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Why would we use poison potions? They don't even do anything worth risking a DQ. Wash the sand out of your snatch. You got shit on, deal with it. I'm so sick of you little cunts bitching all the time. There is always a reason you lost, and never has anything to do with not being up to par on the skill level of the winning team.
I never said that was the reason we lost, I just said it happened, don't put words in my mouth