• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 | February Edition 2015

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Team Name: tseuqonc
Team leader: me
Team members: Munchlax, Mala, Myself, Nuclear Couch, Dakinara, Beasttrecon

You are allowed 5 people, plus one sub. Please figure it out.

@hilltim1 How's this on playing out?
Single elimination bracket?
Will we be able to see who we're fighting before we do?

I'll post the link shortly for brackets, currently looking like 6 teams which means two will get a freebie. Single elim as planned unless we need to change it.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Tournament starting in one hour!!! Heralds can come and record this event.
got an issue white, I wont be recording but I can edit unless I get files, I was planning to record on my computer but I got moved to my dads house in a rush because my mum went off for the long weekend here in aus so im on a diff comp and i have no gear

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You are allowed 5 people, plus one sub. Please figure it out.

I'll post the link shortly for brackets, currently looking like 6 teams which means two will get a freebie. Single elim as planned unless we need to change it.
Cool, and their team has 6 people total. He listed himself twice.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Rankings:

First: Indar
Second: Salt Boys
Third: Tseuqnoc

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations to Indar for winning first place in the tournament! Second place goes to SaltBoys.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Rankings:

First: Indar
Second: Salt Boys
Third: Tseuqnoc
Grats to the winners!
I lied! Round 1 was captured (No bugs but it was still through the glass so it isn't the best. I'll edit it and get it up tomorrow). Round 2 is being skipped (Sorry whoever won that) due to looking like shit. Round 3 will be here in full cause I was able to actually get the whole thing.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

Finally processed and all set.

Time Stamps:
5:17 Things happen in Fight 1 (This fight is Indar vs Tseuqnoc)
6:17 Final round begins (indar vs Freeps)
9:17 Stuff happens in the final round

Had fun editing this one. Grats again to Indar.

*Note about this video: The first part is Indar vs Tseuqnoc. I missed the first 2 rounds of the actual finals due to glitches and general bad looking video. I got the final round however, so there is that.
Hopefully next event I can get all the rounds and not have glitches show up and break things.

Last edited:

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3

Finally processed and all set.

Time Stamps:
5:17 Things happen in Fight 1 (This fight is Indar vs Tseuqnoc)
6:17 Final round begins (indar vs Freeps)
9:17 Stuff happens in the final round

Had fun editing this one. Grats again to Indar.

*Note about this video: The first part is Indar vs Tseuqnoc. I missed the first 2 rounds of the actual finals due to glitches and general bad looking video. I got the final round however, so there is that.
Hopefully next event I can get all the rounds and not have glitches show up and break things.
Nooo…Out of all the fights I wanted, round 2 video glitches ;_; My OP clutch revive.

The salt during round 1 though…too stronk.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Nooo…Out of all the fights I wanted, round 2 video glitches ;_; My OP clutch revive.

The salt during round 1 though…too stronk.
I can try to see what footage I do have for it but due to me attempting to record through glass and then through gm3 and popping up in the middle of the fight (I took fire damage and you siphonblooded me) it wasn't anything considered watchable. Irish tp'd me out of there really fast XD

(I will say, the best part of GM3 is using skills when in other people's views. It's a lot of fun)