• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eve Online

Hoff16

Stone
Hello everyone, I just got white listed today, but I am looking for some of you hero crafters who also play Eve Online, so I was thinking we could get together and either start a corporation or all join an existing corp. But the best part would be if we could get our own channel in Teamspeak just like they have for Starcraft 2 and League of Legends among other games.

Just shoot me a PM or a /tell in game about it. My in-game Minecraft name is Hoff16 and my in-game name in Eve is Hoff Keyes.

Thanks all!
-Hoff

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Me and a bunch of herocraft members play eve and are in a corp (7COM). We're based in Amaar space and you could probably join in if you'd like.

Message me in eve (Amgroma) for more info.

Edit: I should probably add that most of us quit herocraft already :p I guess you could say ex-herocraft. :/