• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ESO :D

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Was wondering if anyone else picked up ESO and is going to be playing tomorrow and if anyone wants to marry me XD. Also I am thinking of starting a friend guild so if anyone is going to play when it launches i'll be posting my in game info and you can do the same and msg me or post here if you want a guild invite. Also what faction race and class are you guys going to be playing? Im thinking of AD khajit archer or high elf mage (yeah yeah I know so typical and mainstream race/class :D sue me).

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Tomorrow? It starts early for the preorder bonus on the 31st. Unless you are Australian.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Was wondering if anyone else picked up ESO and is going to be playing tomorrow and if anyone wants to marry me XD. Also I am thinking of starting a friend guild so if anyone is going to play when it launches i'll be posting my in game info and you can do the same and msg me or post here if you want a guild invite. Also what faction race and class are you guys going to be playing? Im thinking of AD khajit archer or high elf mage (yeah yeah I know so typical and mainstream race/class :D sue me).

www.aetheriusdominion.com :D;)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Uh no. It starts on the 30th 1pm for me.

and no offence but I have absolutely no interest in being a part of AD and a guild like you have is not what this is so I would appreciate if you didn't advertise it here too.
Are you Aussie? If so that is why.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
'Twas the night before log-in, when threads update least

No explorer was stirring, not man, mer, or beast.

Adventure was looming, just one sleep ahead,

"Just let us play!" all the eager ones said.

Indeed, Early Access is just 'round the gate,

All types of gamers and lore fans await.

"Our mouses are ready, our drinks are prepared",

Everyone said and took pictures to share.

The clamor for more was much louder than hate,

With six hours left... it's so close, by the eight!

The promise that everyone's chanting together:

"I will play this game, no matter the weather".

Some will be planning to stay up through the night,

While others are waking with first shine of light.

And so, now we're anxiously waiting to play,

Have a fun Early Access, and to all a good day.

Hahaha I found this on the ESO reddit sub forum. XD its so gewd.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh and there always is this epic quote.
I thought Elder Scrolls Online was a pile of crap. Turns out the shit was in my eyes.