• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Escape Artist does not work on withering

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Title says it all. Even though the skill does use a slow and on top of that the annoying withering status Ninjas can not remove it with Escape artist.[DOUBLEPOST=1370098475,1370091747][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's a picture.
L4lCK5b.jpg

donaldmax1

Soulsand
I have found when a pyromancer uses withering you can't use Impermanence to get out of the slowness effect. I also think colley619 should be fined for using the "bug" to make coins.

JacobBurkey

Portal
I also think colley619 should be fined for using the "bug" to make coins.

Well, it's not like he's just not going to be using one of his own skills just because other skills don't work with it... And it's not like you make that much money off of col either...

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
How do people feel about withering being toned down? Was fighting in some battlegrounds, and damn the pyro was strong.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
How do people feel about withering being toned down? Was fighting in some battlegrounds, and damn the pyro was strong.

Since withering doesnt last that long I don't have an issue with it. Only thing I feel that should be changed is that you can break free with escape artist etc.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I think they killer for me is the withering that cuts the speed, but does withering give the 3 different effects? The wither, slow, and nausea?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Withering should be getting toned down to speed 1 sometime soon, but I do not know if it will be made dispelable via escapeartist/impermanence.

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
I have found when a pyromancer uses withering you can't use Impermanence to get out of the slowness effect. I also think colley619 should be fined for using the "bug" to make coins.

oh really? i should be fined for using one of my abilities in a fight? i refuse to not use one of my best skills simply because of a bug affecting only a few classes. lightning asked me to duel him so he could get this screenshot of the bug and i didn't even know this bug was happening until lightning said something about it. :confused:

also, i think withering is needed as it is. i do agree that it should be kept the same but with the bug mentioned above fixed.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
When disciple had divine word I never used it, it was never ment to be.