• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

epicwin324/ July-2012/ Kainz

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: epicwin324
Banned By: Kainzo
Time of Ban: July-2011 (Can't remember or find specific date as it's been too long.)
Reason For Ban: Speedhacks
My Story: Well, this has been a long time. It's nearly been a year since I was banned, and I can't take it anymore. I loved this server, and I've never been able to find a replacement with the feel this one has. I regret ever speedhacking in the first place, and I deeply apologize. Now, I know a lot of people come on, hack, and then get banned. That takes up your time. Then you have to come read their ban appeals, and decide whether it's worthy or not. That takes up time. That's time you don't get back that you could be spending playing the game, or making your server more enjoyable for the non-hackers. I don't want to be one of those people. I admit it, I made a mistake. It's a mistake that has never happened again. I love Minecraft, and the thought of ruining it by hacking doesn't make me happy. Now I'm done with the sappy stuff. I used speedhacks. That's the idea. I used it a little bit because i was bored of walking normally. Is my boredom an excuse to hack? No. Every other player has to do it normally, so why should I be special? I've asked these questions myself and realized how immature, and unfair my decisions were. I should have never gone to such lengths. I let myself down, my township down, my friends down, and most of all the server down. You guys spend so much time trying to run a fun and enjoyable server, and I know it must be heartbreaking to know that people don't care about it enough that they're willing to hack. What I did was wrong, and I'm glad I've been punished. I've been gone close to a year, and had ample time to think of what I did. I'm not one of those people who will come back on and do it again, but will make a conscious effort to not only play the game, but to help everyone who needs it. I won't care if I'm knee deep in diamonds, I'll walk my sorry self back to spawn and help them. I want to make up for my mistake as much as I can. You must believe me. I've had time to think, and don't want to waste anymore of your time. I love the server and the community, and I think I've screwed myself over in losing such a great server. I sincerely and to the fullest extent apologize for my childish actions, and want you to know that I feel I have learned my lesson. It is your call, of course, but I feel I am ready to re-join your server once more, hack-free. I have no more mods on my current account, so there is no threat of me doing it again. Again, I am deeply sorry, and hope you will consider this. I look forward to hopefully being able to play on your server once more.

Sincerely,​
epicwin324​

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
You were banned on 07/28/2011 for using Fly/Speed Hacks. It doesn't look like you've been banned on any other servers since the incident on Herocraft. Maybe you've learned to follow rules?

I'll think about this. Go ahead and PM me around 8:00 PM PST and we'll talk about this further.