• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

epicwin324/7-28-11/Kainzo

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: epicwin324
Banned by: Kainzo
Time of Ban: July 28, 2011
Reason for Ban: Speed-Mod
Your story: I have been waiting for 3 weeks now, and can't deal without Herocraft. What I will say might sound cliche or kiss-upish, but I can tell you now it's the honest truth. I used the speed mod portion of the Zombe's modpack. I used it to run in circles in a mine, and get around outside a little bit. I never once used it to gain advantage over players or anytime in PvP. I realize that what I did is strictly against the rules, and that these things are punishable with bans for a reason: They ruin the overall gameplay for everyone on your server. I am sincerely sorry for what I did, and am not going to ask I am treated the same as before this. I just want to be given a second chance. I know that giving that to me would be unlike all the other ban appeals you've dealt with, but I can tell you now I'm different. I will happily accept any form of punishment you will give me just to prove that I am willing, worthy, and ready to be a player once more on your server. Once again, I realize the consequences of my actions, and why it is that I shouldn't be let back in. However if I am, I swear, I will never use any form of illegitimate movement, mining, or PvPing. I know how having to deal with people like me takes time out of work you could be doing to make the server even more enjoyable that it already is, and that that is completely unacceptable. I do not ask for anything other a second chance, where I sincerely promise I will never do anything related to this again. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Edit: Guys please, I'm not the hacking type. I've been carefully over the rules many times now and will never hack again I swear. I really just want to play on the server again. Put warnings on my account, next time I grief or do anything wrong ban me for life but please, I won't do it again. I know what I did wrong and have corrected my self. Please give me a second chance. If you could set aside 5 minutes or less to talk on TeamSpeak and let me really explain myself that would be great.