• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Epic_Penguin111's Adventure Team Application (Builder)

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Epic_Penguin111
2.Applying for: Building
3.Age: 15 (fourteen, but I become fifteen in a month.) / Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
4.How Long Have You Been On Herocraft?: I will earn my Elite (1 year rank) on July 13. (I have played for over 11 months)
5.Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am a good builder and want to positively impact the only server I really enjoy on MC.
6.What's you favorite non-minecraft RPG?: I enjoy playing Skyrim, Assassins Creed, Elder Scrolls Online, and used to play WoW.
7.Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Probably, that depends on what time it will be. I will be starting high school in 3 months, but as long as it falls between 4/8:00 PM (PST) then I will be glad to make it to a meeting.
8. Additional Info You Would Like To Tell Us?: I wouldn't like to sound anything but humble, so I won't. But since your looking for good builders, here's some screenshots of a speedbuild I made yesterday. It's supposed to be an ice tower on top of a mountain that could potentially be some sort of dungeon.

2015-06-04_23.06.50.png 2015-06-04_23.09.53.png 2015-06-04_23.10.00.png

Took me about 10-15 minutes to make.