• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Engineer Transmitters Important Fix.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Can you try to re-install the plugin or something?
:p The bug might be some code changed and if you restart the plugin it might fix it.

And I really think the Engineer's Wiki needs some job done. Lot's of things there are unexplained. Specially what IC's are available each level.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I think all the IC's should be explained more in depth on the wiki too. Engineer seems like an undesirable class to those who don't understand what any of those large names mean.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Honestly, all I care about at this point is wireless receivers. I can live with not having self triggering IC's but when entire skills have no use or value it sucks.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I've done some testing on these too... no luck with the clock, transmitters, or receivers. The Transmitter doesn't even recognize when it's been toggled (lever block on back does not move when state is changed.)

Once These are all working I can get to work on updating the wiki for these.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Can you try to re-install the plugin or something?
:p The bug might be some code changed and if you restart the plugin it might fix it.

And I really think the Engineer's Wiki needs some job done. Lot's of things there are unexplained. Specially what IC's are available each level.
not possible yet, on 1.2 we will be updating this - hopefully it will work as desired.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
.o. I just updated my MC to 1.2 since I had 55 engie/ 55 ranger in the server and there wasnt much going on. Can I still test them on that server?

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
All the normal ICs are working fine, and so are transmitters/receivers, and other self-detecting ones like IS IT DAY, etc. For some reason P-detectors were only able to detect vertically and not horizontally, and block sensors don't work at all. They require you to right-click them after placing the sign to 'recreate the IC,' which for some reason it was unable to do. Most importantly though, RSNORs still work fine <3

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
All the normal ICs are working fine, and so are transmitters/receivers, and other self-detecting ones like IS IT DAY, etc. For some reason P-detectors were only able to detect vertically and not horizontally, and block sensors don't work at all. They require you to right-click them after placing the sign to 'recreate the IC,' which for some reason it was unable to do. Most importantly though, RSNORs still work fine <3
and are we happy, engineers? Daddy Kain fixed it.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone

You know that the third line of Block and P-detectors indicate the range in blocks of detection? And for Block Detectors if you put 2 on the line it will check 2 blocks above the cell's block.

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, I do know that. Data values entered on the third line for x and z displacement values were ineffective for some reason. I couldn't test the displacement values on the block sensors because it wouldn't let me 'recreate the IC.'