• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Engineer IC's

Ropsux

TNT
Few Engineer IC's doesn't seem to work.

1. Engineer lvl 49 skill - Entity detector [MC1271]
It says "You don't have permission to use mc1271" when I try to place sign with code [MC1271].

2. Engineer lvl 55 skill - Entity detector self trigger [MC0271]
And this one says "Unknown IC detected: MC0271" when I try to place sign with code [MC0271].

I don't know if there is more IC's that doesn't work. Please fix these. Kainzo

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'll look into this if it's not already fixed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

It says "You don't have permission to use mc1271" when I try to place sign with code [MC1271].

And this one says "Unknown IC detected: MC0271" when I try to place sign with code [MC0271].

Strange, they may have removed these IC's or changed the perm nodes...

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Strange, they may have removed these IC's or changed the perm nodes...
I'll check the wiki quick see if the self trigger was removed.

EDIT: seems like self triggers were removed from craftbook. Non of the IC are listed on their wiki anymore.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
"ICs of this type are special, as they do not require a clock signal, and instead execute every two ticks (configurable). For example, the triggered version of the day check IC (MC1230) normally requires an alternating signal to be used as an automated check, but when its self-triggered equivalent is used, it will trigger automatically on passing of time, allowing you to make day/night-triggered systems more easily. Most ICs of this type are otherwise equivalent to their triggered equivalent. To use a Self-Triggered IC, set it up like a normal IC, but add a S to the end of the ID. That would make [MC1230] into [MC1230]S"
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Integrated_circuits
So the old numbers are gone, the 0260 auto reverts to 1260S
However, the 1260S behaves just like the 1260. Does something have to be changed?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
"ICs of this type are special, as they do not require a clock signal, and instead execute every two ticks (configurable). For example, the triggered version of the day check IC (MC1230) normally requires an alternating signal to be used as an automated check, but when its self-triggered equivalent is used, it will trigger automatically on passing of time, allowing you to make day/night-triggered systems more easily. Most ICs of this type are otherwise equivalent to their triggered equivalent. To use a Self-Triggered IC, set it up like a normal IC, but add a S to the end of the ID. That would make [MC1230] into [MC1230]S"
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Integrated_circuits
So the old numbers are gone, the 0260 auto reverts to 1260S
However, the 1260S behaves just like the 1260. Does something have to be changed?
I'll test it on live see if I can get them working quick.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
awesome, thanks
all seem to work fine for me.

The IC themselves work but we'll need to update some permissions at some point

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
ok. for some odd reason [1260]S isn't working automatically for me. can you come on and see how I do it?

JacobBurkey

Portal
For me I don't have to manually put the S, you just put down the regular self-triggering IC and it will automatically switch it the the non ST and put a S on the end and still work fine.

uberdiesel

Gold

I am currently experiencing the same issue Ropsux was with Entity Detector (1271) and the Self T version (0271)

Can you look into it? I'm getting the same errors as him too.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I am currently experiencing the same issue Ropsux was with Entity Detector (1271) and the Self T version (0271)

Can you look into it? I'm getting the same errors as him too.
Self Trigger IC do not start with a 0 anymore
The self trigger ICs just add an S on the end
Example: [mc1271]S

But I'll check into the permission node later

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Just checking too to see if any progress has been made on the [MC1271]S and it's permissions - any changes?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
try it after the next restart.
Can't guarantee my change will work as it should have been working the way it was.

Ramonfrar

Gold
Player Detection does not working for me, I am an engineer 65. Both 0272 ([1272] S) and 1272.
1BccnU3.jpg