• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Engineer cannot place clocks

As a level 60 engineer, one is supposed to be able to place clock signs (mc0420), but when I try, it tells me I don't have permission. And for some reason it says I'm trying to use mc1421.

Clockerror_zps01d8cf96.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As a level 60 engineer, one is supposed to be able to place clock signs (mc0420), but when I try, it tells me I don't have permission. And for some reason it says I'm trying to use mc1421.

Clockerror_zps01d8cf96.png
I'm looking into this issue - thank you for bug reporting it. Did this work earlier this week? Also noticing it doesnt say 1421 it states 04020....

I'm looking into this issue - thank you for bug reporting it. Did this work earlier this week? Also noticing it doesnt say 1421 it states 04020....
I had not tried it before, so I don't know whether it worked earlier. And while the skills list says that the clock is MC0420, the error message says I don't have permission for 1421, no matter whether I write that or 0420 on the sign.