• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

End of Nations: MMORTS

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Great new RTS from Petroglyph

Check out Totalbiscuit's Exclusive Gameplay video:

I'm currently in the closed beta and I am loving it. ( Would show you stuff, but stupid NDA!)
If you get in the beta post your ID and possibly your Skype/Teamspeak IDs so we can make a Herocraft Army.
Links:
http://endofnations.com/en/

P.S. Liberation Front: Spartans FTW

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It's pretty fun I was in the alpha for a few months before it hit beta.

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
Technically, it isn't an MMORTS. Being an MMO would imply that it's set in a persistent world with a single server (shard, not physical server) being able to support potentially thousands of simultaneous players.

Really hate it when companies mislabel their games as MMO's only to attract players. World of Tanks is another prime example of this.

But yeah, I'm about to download it now. Forgot I was invited to the beta a couple weeks ago. :V

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah i'm currently in both the alpha and closed beta,"Don't see why thy just have a closed beta with open beat weekends like POE does," but anyway i'm rocking Wraith SR and loving it.