• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enchanters and Enderchests

Digger360

Obsidian
With the current system, Enchanters can enchant with one extra level per level they receive. Now, in 1.3, maximum enchanting level, has been lowered to 30, so past that, aside from storing more experience, there isn't much reason to keep leveling enchanting, meaning its max level, is basically 30.

Seeing as merchants have already received the ability to trade with villagers, also giving them enderchests, would make them much more...useful than many other professions.

Seeing as "Kinda" fits the lore behind enchanters, and enchanters are already pretty "unpowered" as it goes; They can only effectively enchant tools, as armor and sword enchantments are basically disabled.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Well It is a good idea to give it to the merchant, However part of me just says "Give it to all professions at different levels according to Lore and economical power of the classes, that way the imbalance with it might be fixed, although the newer members will no doubt complain (as always :p) "Thats bullshit" "Im leaving the server" ETC, ( We be 2 H4rdC0r3 4 dem.)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The Enchanter could need something to spice the class up with the max 30 patch, however I support Enderchests for Merchants (as it's intended) rather then Enchanter. Merchant was way boring last map because all the other professions could make the useful chestshops at level 60 anyway. (Miners could make Gold, Dia, Iron shops. Smith could sell all kinds of armor/tools/weapons. Alchy's could sell pots. Engineers could sell redstone. Farmers could sell food.)

Enchanter needs something new, that much I agree on atleast.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Economically/theoretically it makes sense for a merchant to be able to transfer goods easily. Lorewise ender chests tend to favor enchanters. Could go either way.