• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion enchanter skill

I think that at level 10 an enchanter should learn a skill that is /skill enchant and at level 10 he can enchant stone and wood. than every ten levels he should be able to enchant new items like anything iron. The enchantments should be any random number.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Enchanting should require some work to do. The table is to hard to get, the bookshelves not so much. But enchants can be really useful and powerful, so just having a skill for it would make it too easy and common.
Also, why should a lvl 10 enchanter be able to get lvl 60 enchants?

the way I meant the enchantment would be is the highest level enchantments the second highest and lowest that the level enchanter can get. So like a level 10 can get 6, 9, and 11. Out of those three enchantments it chooses a random number

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ok, but still, what is the point of making enchanting easier?
Enchant tables arent that hard to get.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Guys. There is a free enchanting table in Central. Fully Book'd

Its at (8, -224), in one of the Buildings closest to the Docks.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
ok thank you anyways

If I were to make a suggestion to this suggestion,:p, I would say that this skill could be possible, but the Enchanter would only be able to put extremely hard enchantments onto an item. Like a quick survival enchantment. Or perhaps, make the weak enchantment have a time limit before the item loses the enchantment.

Thank you for being you,
SurvivalManZ, the Wandering Ranger