• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Empower Forum Junkies on the go!

kyahco

Gold
Well first off I understand this was suggested before but I don't think it was taken with full consideration,
TapaTalk, it takes only a few easy peasy steps and would take no time at all to be installed, just downlaod the plugin put it in the right folder and go to your control panel for the forum and then activate it!

it's easy click here!

Most everyone I know has it and really wants it here as it is a pain to get around the site and the load speed is't great on slow services, TapaTalk fixes that at no cost to you and with little effort!

I would set it up for you if I could (though I can't) it is that easy! There is little to no maintenance need and will for
sure make people on the go use your forums more, faster, and easier on the go or for everyday at every moment!

I would use it more often for sure! Please don't make me have to beg of it :3

Thanks and I hope you do @Kainzo
-kyahco the fox

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well first off I understand this was suggested before but I don't think it was taken with full consideration,
TapaTalk, it takes only a few easy peasy steps and would take no time at all to be installed, just downlaod the plugin put it in the right folder and go to your control panel for the forum and then activate it!

it's easy click here!

Most everyone I know has it and really wants it here as it is a pain to get around the site and the load speed is't great on slow services, TapaTalk fixes that at no cost to you and with little effort!

I would set it up for you if I could (though I can't) it is that easy! There is little to no maintenance need and will for
sure make people on the go use your forums more, faster, and easier on the go or for everyday at every moment!

I would use it more often for sure! Please don't make me have to beg of it :3

Thanks and I hope you do @Kainzo
-kyahco the fox
Do you mean for the website for mobile devices?

kyahco

Gold
Do you mean for the website for mobile devices?
Website for moble devices?
Tapatalk is an app that allows users to read forums faster and in one standerd format,
It is a plugin for xonforo as the links I gave explanes.
If you mean you have a moble version of the site I couldn't find it and am sorry I didn't know.
If you mean this site is moble viewable already, there is a big differance in viewable and moble friendly...
And either way many people prefure TapaTalk because it is a lot easier and faster than having to use websites.

Thanks for the reply.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Website for moble devices?
Tapatalk is an app that allows users to read forums faster and in one standerd format,
It is a plugin for xonforo as the links I gave explanes.
If you mean you have a moble version of the site I couldn't find it and am sorry I didn't know.
If you mean this site is moble viewable already, there is a big differance in viewable and moble friendly...
And either way many people prefure TapaTalk because it is a lot easier and faster than having to use websites.

Thanks for the reply.
I've never used taptalk... if we install it - does everyone have to use it or is it an opt in thing?

Dalkor

Legacy Supporter 3
It's an opt-in thing.

When you open the website dialogue box will pop up notifying you that tapatalk is available, but you can ignore it.