• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

emerald_ice's Guide App

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: emerald_ice
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 14(I understand 15 is the required age,but i have seen some exceptions like sonofagunner.) EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 3 months (I understand this isn't very long,but i understandall the rules and mostly everything.)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I know tons about herocraft,i read thorugh the wiki every other day to keep my memory fresh,I have patience for others and am I do not get into arguements easily,I love helping others out (especially the newbies) and will try my best to answer all questions,if i do not know the answer to a question im not afraid to ask others for help,and all in all i just think being a Guide would let me take helping others,new or old,to the next level,and i am also a very active player.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I am almost always in tour helping the newbies,I've had at least 3 people tell me i should apply for this positon,one of which being a proctor,and i'm on almost 24/7 and I would love a chance to be a Guide and help others in any way i can, and i stay out of trouble. Plus, my record is clean other than 1 mute that, when i discussed it with Kainzo he unmuted me. I also feel i have enough patience to be a good guide, and handle peoples problems.