• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Emerald_Ice's Application [Proctor]

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: emerald_ice
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 7-8 Months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I have tons of experience on Herocraft, I am a responsible player and am very fair. I will not discriminate people because of actions taken in the past, nor will I spite people who have harmed me in the past. I'm also a pretty fun person, so if some people are a little unorthadox, I can handle them ;D
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm a long time member of Herocraft, and I have a pretty clean record (Other than 1 mute, and the issue was resolve) people can say I'm pretty silly, but when it comes down to it I' feel i'm pretty responsible.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: emerald_ice
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 7-8 Months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I have tons of experience on Herocraft, I am a responsible player and am very fair. I will not discriminate people because of actions taken in the past, nor will I spite people who have harmed me in the past. I'm also a pretty fun person, so if some people are a little unorthadox, I can handle them ;D
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm a long time member of Herocraft, and I have a pretty clean record (Other than 1 mute, and the issue was resolve) people can say I'm pretty silly, but when it comes down to it I' feel i'm pretty responsible.

At this point you have not been active on the forums or in game, and I need people who are active. There is some concern I have over your immaturity I have seen you display in game to new members and to the vets, so at this point I am going to hold off and keep an eye on you in game see how you act.

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
At this point you have not been active on the forums or in game, and I need people who are active. There is some concern I have over your immaturity I have seen you display in game to new members and to the vets, so at this point I am going to hold off and keep an eye on you in game see how you act.
Alright, I completely understand. I do have the tendency to be a tad immature, but when It comes down to It I can be as responsible and mature as you'd like. I'll see you in in-game then![DOUBLEPOST=1363144692,1362954260][/DOUBLEPOST]*Bump* (Sorry If I shouldn't have)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
There is no need to bump your thread. You have been back on the server for only a few days. A decision is not going to be made for some time.