• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Elder Zed

What would you rate my story? 10 being the best, 4 and below being the worst.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4 and below.

• Total voters
***WARNING: This will only make sense if you read my earlier post***

I made a skin of Zed in his Eldest, and Final Years.

Zed's Journal

I have lived my life long. After the tragedy, I lived my own life. I fed my dogs in peace and harmony. But one day, a certain man showed up to my doorstep. He was a simple man, claimed he was just starting his journey. I never knew his name. I taught him the ways of the beast. How to summon a tamed dog, and how to convice a dog to follow him, without a bone.

We lived near each other, our dogs protected of at night from the entities that roam the darkness. I showed him how to string a bow, and how to make arrows. He was my one true friend,until they came. We were discussing the behaivior of hostile wolves when three strange men (maybe one a women) walked up to us, claiming this was taken land. I stood up from my chair, as calm as I could be, and told them to get out of my property, I have been living here since...I looked away. If they knew I was the one that started the massacre, I would be a dead man. My young apprentice stood up also. He claimed he knew these people, that these were the rulers of Herocraft. He called them by name; Kainzo, Apherdite, and Brutalacerate.

They said again for me to get off this land, no I replied. Have it your way, then they said to me. All of the rulers pulled their swords, I tried to reach for my sword, but was to late. The pulsing sensation could have only been the blood pumping out of my body, warming the ground below me. The world shifted, followed by blackness...

When I opened my eyes again, I was laying in my bed, one of my dogs laying down beside me sleeping. I shifted upward to see my apprentice sitting in the chair. Startled to see me move, he got up and told me everything. When I was stabbed by Kainzo, my dogs attacked all the rulers, they had killed off most of my dogs. But atleast the rulers were dead. I stood up from my bed and walked outside. The sunlight hit me like an arrow, I looked around to see a bloody massacre of dead dogs and three dead humans. I took the dogs, and skinned them. I fastened their pelt into clothing, as one last reminder why I never want to see person or animal dead...

Did you like it? Please vote saying if you did or not!

Picture:
elderzed.png

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?wdsp3jvdgr09aq7