• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EgozZz app

EgozZz

Iron
In-game name:EgozZz
Location & Age:14 Canada
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have been banned onn mc-convicted for xray but since then which has been at least 4 months ago i have never runned a hacked client.
Referral(s):
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC):Nope Im going to start everyday
How'd you hear about Herocraft?My friend cschris54321 says its a great server great staff and cool people so i want to try it out and hopefully get hooked.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
Reason(s) you should be accepted:Well because im active and im am trying to find a good server that will be very fun because i love RPG servers. I am very creative and i like to listen to others.
Additional InfoThat this server seems good because i have been reading the wiki and what ithers have told so please accept beecasue i cant wait to play.Thanks for taking your time to read this :p

EgozZz

Iron
In-game name:EgozZz
Location & Age:14 Canada
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have been banned onn mc-convicted for xray but since then which has been at least 4 months ago i have never runned a hacked client.
Referral(s):
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC):Nope Im going to start everyday
How'd you hear about Herocraft?My friend cschris54321 says its a great server great staff and cool people so i want to try it out and hopefully get hooked.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
Reason(s) you should be accepted:Well because im active and im am trying to find a good server that will be very fun because i love RPG servers. I am very creative and i like to listen to others.
Additional InfoThat this server seems good because i have been reading the wiki and what ithers have told so please accept beecasue i cant wait to play.Thanks for taking your time to read this :p
A hacked client since then i mean*

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I am honestly not sure how to judge this x raying is a serious offence in hc even joking about it has got people banned.
@Angyles can you please assess this?