• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

eboney1s whitelist

eboney1

Wood
1. Eboney1
2. Edomonton, AB 32
3. i have had no previous bans
4. Gmander2, Pig_in_a_suit.
5 . i have a minecraft blog and i was searching for servers to rate.
Herocraft looked promising so i logged on, my rate was 4/5.
6. yes i have voted
7. i agree with the EULA & ToS systems.
8. I should be accepted because i love your server. I also wish to explore more of it so that i
post it on my blog and give a positive description. also to see its full beauty that i know is there.
9. HCe7
10. i will give you the link to my blog so that you can see what people think. and ive got to say. this server is beautiful. couldn`t have done it better myself. thank you for your consideration and im looking forward to writing your server description.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please repost your application in the proper format which includes the questions. Remember to post in this thread when you have corrected it. Thanks!

eboney1

Wood
Minecraft in-game name: Eboney1
Location & Age: Edmonton, AB / 32
Previous bans on other servers: None
Referrals: gmander2, pig_in_a_suit
How did you hear about Herocraft ?: I have a Minecraft blog, and i was looking for servers to rate.
Your server looked promising so i logged on. My rate was 4/5.
Have you voted? Yes i have.
Do you agree with Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree with the systems.
Reasons you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i love the server.
I wish to explore the full potential of the server, so that i can make an informed discription about the server.
also to see its full beauty that im sure is there.
Special key: HCe7
Additional info: i will give you the link to my blog when it is complete, so that you can see what people say. this server is beautiful (couldn't have built it better myself). Thank-you for your consideration. im looking forward to writing your server discription.