• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dude2818's Whitelist Application

dude2818

Stone
Dude2818's Whitelist Application
Minecraft In-game name:dude2818
Location & Age: USA - Washington, DC area, 14
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
Team9000 survival server - I raged. There was no excuse for it, and I was banned about a year ago. Here is my appeal on their forums.
KauferKraft creative server - I asked for it. Literally. I begged and begged for something like 20 minutes to be banned because I was depressed. Stupid, but true.
Referral(s): pieworship
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Pieworship told me about Herocraft IRL.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. I probably will later, but I have had other, wonderful-looking servers tell me to vote for them before being accepted, when it turned out the server was actually pretty craptastic. Once I decide I like the server (I'm sure I will), I will vote. Until then, I will not vote. Nothing personal.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy building cool-looking/massive things for myself and others to look at, enjoy, and/or use (example - I once built an underground railway for KauferKraft. Also, I am able to thrive at nighttime on hard difficulty with only my fists as protection and weapons.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
Additional Info: I enjoy volleyball, good music (not country), spending time with my family, camping, biking, canoeing/kayaking, skiing, and doing anything creative.
EDIT- changed font, etc. to make it look pretty.
EDIT 2 - I tried to get un-banned on KauferKraft, but last I checked, the owner pretty much deserted the server.