• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dubstep. Yay or Nay?

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm just curious what everyone thinks about dubstep. I am personal a fan of All kinds of rock a but of metal and dubstep as well.

malmenca

Diamond
I tend to shy away from the current "dubstep" as it has changed seriously since the time in which I really enjoyed it.

Hell nay.
I despise music that sounds like a 10-second Walmart sample clip looped over and over for 6+ minutes.

I only listen to music when I brainstorm for drawing or writing. The music that gives me the best results is movie and video game soundtracks. It generates a lot of mood and setting without being too distracting. ("Two Steps From Hell" is where it's at, little ones. :p )
I also like more other forms of Classical, Jazz, Blues, etc.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Personally I don't like it. I'm sure it used to be good, that's why it's so mainstream now. Now all I hear is wubwubthis and wubwubthat.

A twelve year old could do it. The sad thing is, I've heard it's been done.

I much perfer normal Techno.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
Yay if a a lot of this stuff can be considered dubstep - http://ocremix.org/

I love metal but I am also a huge fan of bass and video game music.

I am behind the times and never listen to the radio so it's possibly a nay. I do not discredit it though.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I like dubstep. I listen to some skrillex songs and some Ry legit. I only really like it if in listening to it through a good sound system like the one in my truck or my turtle beaches. If I don't have something good to listen to it on it's just annoying.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Noisestorm is the best right now
rhgG

So many different genre's!

Moombahcore is best core

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Some dubstep is okay. Lots of it is just obnoxious. One of the reasons I like broster dubstep is because it's usually more than just the omnipresent bass stuff I get on Pandora. Also, jwplayer just converted me to moombahcore. Puttin' that out there.

also Caravan Palace is good