• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Druid VS Cleric (Replenish CDR)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Druid has an amazing kit, it has good healing pretty decent damage and amazing kiting. One of my favorite things about druid is its ability to replenish its mana when its gets low, making long fights easier. I believe druid (Yeah I know I used to say its was pretty Op a lot) needs a change, this is simply due to the fact that Cleric is, umm how to I put this, not exactly "better" but it outclasses it in most ways, they both have around the same amount of burst damage (ire/bolt Smite/Wrath) but the thing is, Clerics Heals heal more then Druids HoTs and Cleric has a Self Invuln And Fullheal, plus the fact that Cleric has Full Chain Armor with a iron chestplate, where druid only has full gold/leather with a chain helmet. You might say, "well cleric might be good with squishier allies (Due to instant healing) and druid better for tankier allies (due to HoTs and increasing lower left click to pretty good)" but no, Druid has now lost might, which puts a pretty big dent in the class because it very much helped when you had a Berserker... or Paladin, basically any warrior.... So you might think, without nerfing Cleric and without making Druid too strong how will we make druid a class that is on par with cleric and is actually, well... (I don't like how I have to put this but) viable. I think the answer should be to Reduce replenish's 3 minute cooldown to 1 min or 1 min 30 seconds. I think this would help because it would kinda Define druid as more of a Support for already Semi Tanky people (Because HoTs can heal a lot more on people who don't just get bursted down, and the people they support will be tankier so less damage = Longer fights = needs more mana , I think this would define druid as more of a support that would be better then Cleric in longer fights and would support, lets say Warriors (generalized) because they have the time for the HoTs to work where Cleric would work better for Rogues due to instant heals) and Cleric a Support for squishier classes like casters/rogues

So in a Nutshell my idea is to make Druid have a shorter cooldown on Replenish what this would do (I think) is change it so Druid would beat Cleric in the Area of Supporting Semi Tanky people and Cleric would beat druid in the area of Support Squishies.