• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drop transfer not working

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
I have set it up correctly. (marked chest) I have not reloged and the status say active + I use an lwc chest. There is also plenty of room in the chest. Every time i die the items never goes to the chest, it gets droped on the ground. I tried do check the status after i died yesterday and it still say status: active

When i trow items on the ground it does go to the chest, but not when i die.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
drop transfer is more for if your mining and dont want to carry around a stack of gold(or any ore) just in case, so what you do is enable drop transfer then throw the gold onto the ground and it'll transfer to the chest you selected however many blocks away it is.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
You have your stuff bit mixed up as stated by others :)

drop transfer is for when you lwc a chest and mark it as a drop transfer. ie your thro your items on the ground or from your inventory and it 'warps' them back to the that chest. Once chest is full, you have to go back, clean it out or mark another lwc'ed chest.

Death chest or Tombstone does not give a lwc'ed chest nor will it drop a 'tombstone chest' for anyhting combat related. ie you die via pvp, mobs killing you, etc your items will explode into a death pile.
if you die via natural causes, (varies on level, lower tier you have to have a chest in your inventory, higher tier one is provided) ie fall off cliff, drown, burn from lava, etc it will drop a chest with a sign on top :

like this, i fell off a high place in my town.. and went SPLAT
Tombstone: ( the giant red text is death points on Rei's Minimap mod. very very helpful on finding where i went ker-splat)
2012-01-28_21.07.31.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It would be awesome to have your items pop to your chest... but also kinda lame... because no one would ever drop items on death heh