• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drehverschluss´s Application

1. In-game name: Drehverschluss

2. Location & Age: Vienna, Autria, Age 22

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope

4. Referral: /

5. Reason you should be accepted: I ma a good MCRPG player....i play on alot server with faction and on some my was the best faction over all! so i can handle good my members and also i think the Herocraft plugin very cool.

6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Just find in google

7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application

- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

First i am sorry for my bad english...i do my best really ;) ok i try another time.
1. In-game name: Drehverschluss
2. Location & Age: Vienna, Autria, Age 22
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I do nothuing wrong on any server so there was never a reason to bann me.
4. Referral: /
5. Reason you should be accepted: I´m a good MCRPG player....i play on alot server with faction and my was usually the best! I also like to build houses that look like Really good. The scenario is not only wood but with many textures properly. Unfortunately I have no screenshots from my last server since it was restarted. But you can be sure that I build nothing that looks bad!
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Wasnt correct that i find in google...I found this server on minestatus.net

7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, Because you need number 1 on minestatus.net

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Congratulations! You have been accepted. Please, check your PM, and welcome to Herocraft!