• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DreadKnight- Mana Freeze / Paladin Nerf

Monet

Iron
In my opinion the skill manafreeze for dreadknights is pretty much useless. You don't often rely on mana regeneration in a battle because by the time you do regen enough mana for a skill you will have either been killed or you've killed them. Maybe instead of stopping the regeneration of mana, you could make it so that the person you used manafreeze on be silenced/unable to cast spells. Also it would be nice if paladins where nerfed in someway. Maybe take out their diamond pants or reduce the amount layhands heals. I’m pretty sure a large amount of the herocraft community can agree on paladins being nerfed.

EpicPoodle

Gold
Woah woah woah hold the phone man once a wizard is out of mana they cant do SHIT lol if i used bolt on you then you froze my mana i would be fucked so hard what am i going to do? run up and hit you with a diamond hoe? lmao its a powerfull spell you just dont know how to use it =P

Monet

Iron
Yeah...... Manafreeze isn't a powerful spell. I really just wanted manafreeze to have a good use or be replaced by another spell which would also be nice. And after i silence you you can run like a chicken with its head cut off :eek: i'm only asking for a couple seconds on the silence. Right when it wears out you can own sauce me with bolt.