• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dreadknight Buff

I know some of you are thinking just from the topic of this title that you'd probably disagree with me in this...I mean many many many people believe that Dreadknight is either a broken or OP class. I've seen your point with the power of Harmtouch and...probably empathy. Those are pretty much the only good skills of the Dreadknight apart from his own vanilla skill in pvp on how he plays the class. Decay has been obviously pretty weak from my vision, Manafreeze is pretty much pointless on many classes apart from the casters that mainly depend on their mana for combat. But other than that, there is one thing that I would request a minor buff on.

The axe of the DK. In a recent patch I discovered a minor nerf to it. From 50, the damage of the Diamond Axe was changed to 49. I personally don't see the point of that. The power of their axe is weak enough. What exactly was the point of this? Do they want us to 3-hit cows rather than 2? Why must they put us into so much misery?! D: Our damage is getting closer and closer to the damage of a Caster's hoe...and soon the DK will be a Paladin with not as much armor and no healing skills.

Tl;dr
Buff the axe damage by 1 please :)

Harmtouch is way to strong IMO.
It is, but understand the cool down for it is intense too. That's why I personally suggest not depending on it to win a fight. But yeah IMO I believe the main weapon should be somewhat viable to use if you're a melee class rather than depend on your skills like a caster.

ckero

Soulsand
It is, but understand the cool down for it is intense too. That's why I personally suggest not depending on it to win a fight. But yeah IMO I believe the main weapon should be somewhat viable to use if you're a melee class rather than depend on your skills like a caster.
A dreadknight can depend on their health, their skills are op enough.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Dreadknight is broken at the moment. It's not doing what it's supposed to do and they put out to much damage for being a tank class.

Harmtouch should be scrapped, as a Dread Knight you can't use it half the time.

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
Okay well I personally think that dks arent good at pvp till they get decay wich does 4 hearts on me and im a level 51 dragoon with like 985hp. when I see a person with a blue hat and booties and iron armor I fucking bolt it out of there. Dude they don't need a buff I think they are perfectly balanced and they should stay as they are the only problem with Dreadknights is that they are usually targeted and first to die in team fights because of how tanky/how much damage they can do over time thats why people are scared of dks they last so long that they kill you before you kill them I guess you could call them (out timers)

Meh, I guess so. You do have some points on how powerful DKs are right now. Is increasing the damage on the diamond axe by 1 really asking too much? :eek:

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
meh but if you think about adding 1 damage to dk people would think hey that's not fair why cant my class get 1 extra damage if they wanted to add damage I think strength pots should be able to work I mean idk if they do work but I when I see them im like EWWWWW COOL THATS MINE NOW! :D

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
LOL just realized I said meh as my first word also in my last comment didnt mean to copy you lol and I 2 hit cows but as when I was a dk I always just decayed them lol you have nothing to loose while killing them cows :p

Lol I guess there are skills that I can, and should use other than my axe. Haha, well thanks, I guess I can live with 49 damage. :p

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Dreadknight is the High armor, low melee , high dmg DoT, disabling class. It shouldn't have HT. realize that you can disable any class in the game. Mana freeze vs caster. Disarm AND curse vs warriors and rogues. Bash vs healer. If played properly, you may one day be able to beat any class in the game (@Digger360)