• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoons and armor in general.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Non-existent milk came pouring down my nose when I read this. Last I checked leather armour doesn't even compare to what is available for dragoons to wear. No other class has the luxury to shoot off into outer-space if things get rough. No other class has the luxury to escape danger by jumping away, have a bite to eat, and quickly get right back to the fight while catching someone by surprise. No, a Dragoon's diamond spade isn't as strong as a Samurai's diamond sword, but that does NOT mean that a Dragoon doesn't deal high damage. They're the full package...

It's a shame that the person who disagrees with this statement is a member of the Balance Team. The ball is in his court, but I'd be really surprised if we see dribbling any time soon.
Minis all the Derpness here, leather provides ~25% damage reduction. Meaning that their dps is lowered compared to no armor. Lether armor make a HUGE difference vs no armor.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
How much stam does it take to super jump? Because I'm pretty sure i watched a Dragoon superjump 3 times within 30 seconds. Not kidding. A couple of my cits and I said wtf when we saw that while being raided recently.
Highly doubt the accuracy of this statement. Just like the kids who say ninja nukes everyone in 2 seconds. Grossly exaggerated

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Highly doubt the accuracy of this statement. Just like the kids who say ninja nukes everyone in 2 seconds. Grossly exaggerated

funny thing is I'm not exaggerating that statement and I'm asking you what is the stam cost on this skill?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
You sir, just won. Technically everyone who is with Dragoon being nerfed is a winner. Since all dragoons are in denial/lying to keep thier op edge, while every OTHER CLASS is saying nerf them. Shouldnt be that enough of an reason?

what dragoons are supporting keeping them the way they are? Shizz is a beguiler, c12 was a DK, I'm both a ninja and sammy?? Please explain this to me? We all play with and against dragoons and don't see a problem with them. They do their job and do it well. There are a few dragoons on the server who excel at their class. does this mean that a class should be nerfed because the players who use them know how to play the class?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I believe it is 10 stam for superjump, which is half their stam. Are you talking about JUMP or SUPERJUMP?

Super, I was at the top of my apartment building in Newerth, you can see it on the map render, pretty tall. Dragoon used Super Jump 3 times to get to the top, 2 of the jumps were one after the other, maybe seperated by 10 seconds at most and then a final 3rd one to get to the top maybe another 10-15 seconds after that. From what you've told me now this actually seems possible since stam regen's so fast. I thought Super Jump took a lot more stamina to use.

Super, I was at the top of my apartment building in Newerth, you can see it on the map render, pretty tall. Dragoon used Super Jump 3 times to get to the top, 2 of the jumps were one after the other, maybe seperated by 10 seconds at most and then a final 3rd one to get to the top maybe another 10-15 seconds after that. From what you've told me now this actually seems possible since stam regen's so fast. I thought Super Jump took a lot more stamina to use.
Keep in mind the use of it in combat. All the other skills use up around 8 stamina and you need 7 stamina in order to run to actually get some use out of it. So basically you have a time period where you just cant use skills in order to use it to any effect.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Keep in mind the use of it in combat. All the other skills use up around 8 stamina and you need 7 stamina in order to run to actually get some use out of it. So basically you have a time period where you just cant use skills in order to use it to any effect.

yeah I know, the situation I mentioned was completely out of combat so it seems legit.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
You can use super jump 3 times in a row. It takes half our stamina but by the time we fall down we've already regained 1 or 2 bars. But what does it matter how many times you can use super jump? It's not that practical to use in a battle unless you're running and there is a wall in your way.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
@Algsa777 please stop posting on this thread, you aren't giving legit reasons as to how dragoon is "OP" you are just whining that you died to one, and are saying that in different words. Please, stop demanding for nerfs, the reason dragoon is doing well right now,
Is because they are fighting lower levels. As a caster, I took on a low level dragoon. I destroyed him. Want to know how? Leather armor, and good aim.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
imo dragoons being op comes down to spear, dragoons have impale which can slow and they have jump which catches them... But than they have spear which can pull them to you having this makes them too powerful, because even silliest dragoons have a great chance of catching up to people or keeping them right next to you at all time.

Overall dragoons have too much control over a 1v1 battle.

Algsa777

TNT
imo dragoons being op comes down to spear, dragoons have impale which can slow and they have jump which catches them... But than they have spear which can pull them to you having this makes them too powerful, because even silliest dragoons have a great chance of catching up to people or keeping them right next to you at all time.

Overall dragoons have too much control over a 1v1 battle.
and this is actually What i been saying the whole time. not to mention they have high probility to just run away then come back in a few seconds to finish you off.