• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon Stamina Costs

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I think that to buff dragoons mobilty the skill charge needs to be fiixed/reworked. When you jump as a dragoon u sometimes are to short from your target and charge could be used to give that extra distance, or instead of using jump to catch up to your target you could use charge.

Damage wise I was thinking of a skill:
Jab-Your next attack will deal double damage and cause a bleeding effect
stam-4
CD-15

I don't know how much damage the bleed should do but maybe somewhere around what Samurai's bleed skill does.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I think they should buff classes that mostly uses stamina by giving them a faster stamina regeneration/a skill that regains your stamina back to full that has like a 2-2.9second cd/skills that uses less stamina but higher Cooldowns for skills. Any of these three could work, I would prefer though the faster stamina regeneration and less stamina;higher cd for dragoons.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think they should buff classes that mostly uses stamina by giving them a faster stamina regeneration/a skill that regains your stamina back to full that has like a 2-2.9second cd/skills that uses less stamina but higher Cooldowns for skills. Any of these three could work, I would prefer though the faster stamina regeneration and less stamina;higher cd for dragoons.
Dear god, this is confusing to read.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I think that to buff dragoons mobilty the skill charge needs to be fiixed/reworked. When you jump as a dragoon u sometimes are to short from your target and charge could be used to give that extra distance, or instead of using jump to catch up to your target you could use charge.

Damage wise I was thinking of a skill:
Jab-Your next attack will deal double damage and cause a bleeding effect
stam-4
CD-15

I don't know how much damage the bleed should do but maybe somewhere around what Samurai's bleed skill does.

I love this idea! Kainzo!

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
There's times when I want to jump up to someone And spear them back or impale them to slow them but even if I get them I have no stam so I can't do any damage. It's kind of a the fuck I do now moment.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Another idea I came up with is to just scrap charge because it is absolutely useless ATM. In replace of charge buff jump. Keep the stamina the stam but after you land from the jump you gain a speed boost (Speed I or Speed II) for a couple of seconds. This would make it so you don't need to waste all your stam jumping twice or give that extra boost that dragoon's need.

Dfergy123

Iron
I have been thinking about the Dragoon problems, I agree i don't use Charge at all, why waste stamina hoping to the enemy when we have Spear, grab them to us and deal a bit a damage. And I dislike the Nerf on Jump, its an essential dragoon ability that we need to enter or leave a fight and if it cost to much to use then we might as well not use it. An idea I'd like to suggest is a temporary stamina booster that last like 10sec and has a 50sec cool-down so we could continue with our abilities in a battle but not spam it. Also i would like to see Quake returned, I never got to use it and would like to see if it works well with surprise attacks and what not. I also feel the spear doesn't do enough damage, I would like it if it did around 75, or give it a higher critical chance or a larger range to strike with. Because the Spear increases the distance someone can fight with, and I understand the smaller damage but we don't get the advantages someone would get with a spear in a real fight. I base these idea's off that fact that a spear is more of an finesse weapon meant to deal decisive blows and not run up on someone swinging it wildly like with swords and axes. Or Perhaps add a parry ability that grows with levels so as to play at the spears ability to knock attacks back.
I hope you take these ideas into consideration.

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
Adrenaline: Increases stamina regeneration by 100% for a longish period of time or increase stam regeneration by like 250% for a very short period of time? Sorry if this was already suggested, I haven't read the entire thread. :[

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I agree with most of what ihazbryant has said. While I am not the best of dragoons ( Doesn't mean I don't own many other classes), I think that they need a small buff. In my mind, I see a dragoon charging into battle yelling fierce war cries and supplieng his friends with health/stamina/damage increases, while jumping and felling people with their spear. (Forgive me if I seem to midevil in my spelling, I've been reading to much lord of the rings...) While dragoons are a fun class to play ( Most definitely the most fun class I've ever played), they are incredibly hard to play. Indeed sometimes it takes me a while to kill even a low level because of dragoons high skill costs. So here is my suggestion.

Battle Cry:--------LVL--------MANA--------CD--------USAGE
-----------------------23.-------No cost.----2 min.----You shout your battle cry(Mabbey make this custom so you can choose a yell??) and depending on your current health, you gain different buffs.

HP=100% then speed buff and 25% Dmg buff 30 secs. Party
HP<75% then 40 mana and 12 stamina instant. Party
HP<50% all cool downs are refreshed and stamina and mana regen increased by 100% 30secs. Party
HP<25% 35% Dmg buff and instant full stamina refill. Self

This could be broken down into different skill but I like the idea of having a skill based on health. This would need to be balenced but I think it would work perfectly for dragoons.