• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon - Easy Fix

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah So Overall I feel this is a very good class, but it is ruined due to high stamina costs, Jump Brings your Stam Down from 100% to 59% imo that's to much
So heres a list of things (from wiki) that I think would make goon a very good class.
Strike - 200 ----> 100 or 150
PiercingStrike- 200 ---> 100
Jump ----> 200
Spear/Impale ---> 200

Like IMO Really that's all goon needs, I havnt really played the class on live though so Im gunna tag some people I know have played goon last map or this map.
@FrankyDemon1996 @TrueCorruptor (Think I saw you play it like last map maybe)
@De_eggs @whiteninja1970 @werwew19

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't think jump should go that low, but I agree that the costs should be lower

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah So Overall I feel this is a very good class, but it is ruined due to high stamina costs, Jump Brings your Stam Down from 100% to 59% imo that's to much
So heres a list of things (from wiki) that I think would make goon a very good class.
Strike - 200 ----> 100 or 150
PiercingStrike- 200 ---> 100
Jump ----> 200
Spear/Impale ---> 200

Like IMO Really that's all goon needs, I havnt really played the class on live though so Im gunna tag some people I know have played goon last map or this map.
@FrankyDemon1996 @TrueCorruptor (Think I saw you play it like last map maybe)
@De_eggs @whiteninja1970 @werwew19
Strike: Keep at 200-it does a lot of damage its stam cost is appropriate
PiercingStrike: 150-keep the damage the same. Or 100-reduce damage (100 with the same damage would be too strong)
Jump: 350, a 200 stam jump, oh god that would be stupid
Spear: Keep the same, increase range by 1 or 2 blocks
Impale: Move down to 350, make warmup 0.5s if it is not already there (I think it might be 1 or 2 seconds)

De_eggs

Stone
I think that goon should become more "mobile" it is called a mobile class but really all it has is jump. This is because you cannot use dragon dash outside if battle which there fore makes it useless most of the time. I think something should be done to re-add the mobile part of dragoon. Goon should have some stamina fixes but there not as necessary imo as adding mobility.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Strike: Keep at 200-it does a lot of damage its stam cost is appropriate
PiercingStrike: 150-keep the damage the same. Or 100-reduce damage (100 with the same damage would be too strong)
Jump: 350, a 200 stam jump, oh god that would be stupid
Spear: Keep the same, increase range by 1 or 2 blocks
Impale: Move down to 350, make warmup 0.5s if it is not already there (I think it might be 1 or 2 seconds)

That wouldn't solve anything, it's spear's stamina cost that make it such a pain to use, its range is fine.

I actually think that Dragoon should have crazy stamina regeneration.
If you think about it, you're always supposed to be moving around, you should have lots of energy.
Of course, in its current state Goon becomes virtually immobile after using two or three skills. Which doesn't fit it well at all, a Dreadknight is more mobile throughout fights than Dragoons are.
This doesn't make sense.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
it was good last map, then it got hurt a lot this map with attributes, i miss goon last map

You know I'd never thought of attributes as the cause of Goon being bad, but they hurt a lot.
In order to have a Jump on par with 'pre-attributes Goon's Jump you need about 30 Agility, but anyone that allocates this many points to Agility will not be able to be a competent PvPer.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I think the stamina cost of jump should be reduced with a couple extra seconds on cooldown. Other skills aren't really an issue in my opinion

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
It's stam problems aren't that bad, it regens fast enough for most fights.

But if you're fighting a caster you're going to have problems, yes it DOES have 3 skills (or more) that cancel warmups, but once you use jump to get close then bash/spear/impale you'll be out of stam, and waiting for it to regen wont be quick enough.

I don't think it needs any new skills, or new complicated shit. It just needs a couple skills stamina cost lowered.