• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Dragoon dash

Avoir

Obsidian
This has been happening a while with dragondash and the issue wasn't addressed yet, the skill over shoots you about 95% of the time 15-20 blocks away from the player that you target, it kinda makes the skill pretty worthless unless you want to just screw around with people. As the new skill that replace SJ having it fixed and working properly is important for people that play dragoon.

-Sorry for busting your balls about it Kain. @Kainzo

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
It's really unreliable and can get you killed if it messes up, multiple times ive used it and been sent completely the opposite way of my target flying 100+ blocks and dying.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I played with it on test and it shot me 20 blocks to my left and not forward at all forcing me to fall to my death

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
tbh In The Opening Post 95% of the time is a huge exaggeration (at least for me) I think its more in the range of 40-50%

Avoir

Obsidian
Lunge would be nice but lunge and jump ? It'll be weird having moves that does almost the same thing @FrankyDemon1996 @Jrr5556
It's not the same thing, one is used to escape and the other is made to close gaps and initiate, it's a quick fix to dragon dash, you just add the scaling with agility, put the same amount of dmg as the original skill and bam, dragoon now has an actual working skill worth using in combat.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I think it would be interesting if this skill had a set distance. For example, let's say the targeting range is 8 blocks. If you use it 8 blocks away from them, you will dash right into their face. If you use it from 4 blocks away, you will dash 4 blocks past them. lt could make for some neat jukes or strategies, to say the least.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
It's not the same thing, one is used to escape and the other is made to close gaps and initiate, it's a quick fix to dragon dash, you just add the scaling with agility, put the same amount of dmg as the original skill and bam, dragoon now has an actual working skill worth using in combat.
Yeah but people use jump for chasing too, sure on paper you can make it look like people would use jump for running and lunge for chasing, but in actual pvp they're both going to be used and with the current cooldowns a goon could be on someone the entire fight.

Avoir

Obsidian
I think it would be interesting if this skill had a set distance. For example, let's say the targeting range is 8 blocks. If you use it 8 blocks away from them, you will dash right into their face. If you use it from 4 blocks away, you will dash 4 blocks past them. lt could make for some neat jukes or strategies, to say the least.

The purpose of the skill is to be a closer, if you want to juke someone we already have jump.

Avoir

Obsidian
Yeah but people use jump for chasing too, sure on paper you can make it look like people would use jump for running and lunge for chasing, but in actual pvp they're both going to be used and with the current cooldowns a goon could be on someone the entire fight.

Falso, dragoon has extreme stamina problems, you never want to use jump in a fight unless you're trying to run away even then sometimes you can't.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Let's just stop speculating about replacement skills and wait for @mung3r and his answer. If it's decided it cannot be fixed then balance team will decide an appropriate skill to replace it with.