• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragonzero39's Event Team Application.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: dragonzero39
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 19, Idaho
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Too Long.... like 28 Months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I have an imagination beyond anything ever seen. I can use photo editing software to create advertisements for events, and promotions for events. No one would argue that I'm a great builder, and I could put that to use for special arenas and challenges, but overall and most importantly, I would be great at coming up with ideas. Some examples would be lost treasure races, raid assaults, and to come up with events that don't just require a speced level, but instead teams of players, or events where players could use their knowledge to overcome there enemies.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Yes. I've been designing my own adventure map project for over 4 months, which parts can be found on PlanetMinecraft. This project includes BUD's with redstone, Command Block Dialogue, Command Block events, custom mobs using NBT editor, progression unlocked cities, random events, scoreboard systems, and much more.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Building and Redstone, along with being a great imagination :O
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really like "The Princess Bride" movie.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/dragonzero39/

Last edited: