• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragongarde Plot Auction List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
NE03-5500
I would assume you could only bid on one plot considering you can only buy one plot, I could be wrong but you are rising the prices of both plots when you can only buy one it seems stupid.

Gerbom

Wood
I would assume you could only bid on one plot considering you can only buy one plot, I could be wrong but you are rising the prices of both plots when you can only buy one it seems stupid.

That is true, I just remembered that I could only buy one plot off the server, and so I have stop biding on the other one.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
@Gerbom Have you sold your current plot? You can't bid on this plot if you already have one.
He already messed up the prices of both plots I think the current bid for Which ever plot he doesn't want should restart at hydrate first bid before him, considering how much he has raised the price when he cannot even buy it.

Gerbom

Wood
I don't own any plots, they belong to someone else. I'm not sure what your issue here is Dismays, I bid on both plots because I was interested in both of them, and I got outbid on SE28 already so its not like I'm winning both anyways. And in case you haven't noticed, Dwarfers was that one that bid up that plot by 2k, I was just making honest bids. So please stop talking unless you're intending on bidding and let the admins do their jobs.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
I don't own any plots, they belong to someone else. I'm not sure what your issue here is Dismays, I bid on both plots because I was interested in both of them, and I got outbid on SE28 already so its not like I'm winning both anyways. And in case you haven't noticed, Dwarfers was that one that bid up that plot by 2k, I was just making honest bids. So please stop talking unless you're intending on bidding and let the admins do their jobs.
you can't argue with stupidity carry on.

I'll be bidding tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.