• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug double kill count and gear drops on death

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, I was just minding my business at the trading district around 02:00 MET when bounty hunters attacked me. I died but it gave me a double death message, my KDR went down and the bugged kill counts as a pvp death, I think @Shanok576 Can confirm that he only killed me once that time. Also, instead of keeping, I lost all my expensive armor and my event spear on death. No one picked it up, it just disappeared. I really hope someone can do something about this. Its a pain loosing things you worked hard for over some stupid bug. I didnt get to take a screenshot, but you can log al actions and see that I got killed twice with the second death, being a bugged one. I hope someone can do something about this. As I said, I worked really hard for these items.

Regards,
Junarcel