• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Double Exp Weekends

Do you think double exp weekends would be a nice addition to Heroes?

• Yes! Who wouldn't want double exp?

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No, I'd rather not have double exp weekends.

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, we were talking about reaching level 50 in teamspeak, and someone brought up bonus exp and how cool it would be for a double exp weekend, and how big of a hit it would be for players. It could be the one time our amount of online will go over 150, (predicted) and we could get that all so awesome 7500 radius map ;).

It would be nice to have it every weekend, giving people who have to work or have school time to catch up on their levels. It also wouldn't have to be every weekend, it could be maybe ever other weekend.

I know it's not going to be the priority, and may not be until we get the tick rate up, but it would be a great way to test things, like how that many people hold up.

All feedback is appreciated, helps make better suggestions! :D

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I think it's easy enough to get to 50 as is. I mean, I know it sucks leveling slow, but it's not supposed to be instant gratification.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
I know, it was just a suggestion to add some events or something, and to get that 150 players Kainzo wanted haha.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I know :p I'm not shooting it down, but just putting in my 2 cents on the "double exp" part. maybe 1.5x :p

Zargero

Glowing Redstone
I was the one who suggested it and i thought it make be very helpful for pvp/killing classes that do not get exp from mining anymore

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The mining part is easy lol. I mined for 13 hours straight and went from 37 to 50, wasn't very hard. The mob/pvp killing part.....been 3 days and I'm level 9. lol D=

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Think if the first 5 paths ONLY got exp from X source.... Skills are coming in with EXP - so all paths will have a skill they can use to gain exp if they are successfully in it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Think if the first 5 paths ONLY got exp from X source.... Skills are coming in with EXP - so all paths will have a skill they can use to gain exp if they are successfully in it.

Will this be before or after wolf summon is fixed. I hate to bother, but I want my wolves back :)

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
We already have good traffic on the weekends! I'd recommend giving players incentives to play on days that are typically low-traffic.

So... 79/80 instead of 95/80? ;)
As near as I've been able to observe, the server is just plain full from about 10 am to 10 pm, Mountain Standard. Four hours in either direction, and it MAYBE drops to about 60. I sleep the other hours.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Here in the Atlantic Ocean, I get to login soon after I start work (10AM Atlantic time, sometimes earlier if it's not busy at work), and I've seen it as low as 30 players on days that start with T.

I like the idea of making the weekends more exciting with some kind of incentive, though. I wouldn't want to make people who work feel bad for not being able to login regularly on weekdays.