• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Dots, Disarm, and Depair Broken

jnapier73

Stone
Despair hasn't worked in quite a while. Whenever I cast it I get a message reading "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this action" and doesn't apply the blind to enemy players. Also, any spells placing dots on an enemy player are applied but deal no damage. The last bug is with Disarm. I was disarmed by a Dreadknight and I was disarmed but I had to relog to gain my weapon back in my inventory.

Edit: Damage seems to be working now on dot skills but it doesn't show the damage animation. I.E. When I cast Plague on an enemy character, they are taking the damage but I can't see them taking the damage. Like when you hit someone with a weapon, you see the character actually take the damage. It isn't working like that for dots.