• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dotith's Application

Dotith

Dirt
1. Minecraft In-game name: Dotith
2. Location & Age: Massachusetts, 14
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope.
4. Referral(s): A friend of mine (sorry I forget his IGN).
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend, and I saw a video on youtube and thought it was really cool.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I did, on both.
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep.

8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read over the wiki and rules, and I am amazed at how awesome this server sounds. Though I am a bit new to minecraft, I understand most of the stuff. I hope that if I can join I may make the experience more fun for me and others on the server. Joining the server will, I'm sure, be a great and fun way to get to understand minecraft better, and enjoy this fun and amazing server. :D
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD6}
10. Additional Info: I don't really have any "totally astounding" builds, but here are some at this link:
http://totallydotith.tumblr.com/

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing @Dotith[DOUBLEPOST=1349385734,1349385662][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a small question, why does your application say you are 14, but your profile says 13?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright! Everything looks good! Welcome to Herocraft, plese check your inbox :).