• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Doob_Zurz Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doob_Zurz

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Doob_Zurz
Location & Age: Virgina, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): GlDesert for talking about Xraying (on how i dont like it) the Ban guard banned me
Referral(s): I dont know what that is but probably no.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: top ten best Minecraft Servers.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I Agree.
Reason you should be accepted: I love servers that have a unique aspect to them. (Ex. GlDesert for Having Diamonds that are common.)
Additional Info: Im a very helpful person (Ex. If someone got griefed then i would try to help them in any possible way.). Also always follows rules (so no need to worry about me spawn killing or griefing or anything that will break rules.)

Doob_Zurz

Dirt
(This is the GL Desert Ban) Yes i would see i was hanging out with one of my friends on there and we were pvping and I sent my friend a messaged him (jokingly) telling him "Shhhh i use Xray" then he said "really?" and i said "No i use Lagg" because my internet from time to time laggs so it shows through the level showing people and mobs. But For some reason the BanGuard thought i actually used Xray. So it banned me. And thats pretty much the entire problem about that. And just for the record i DONT use Xray. or any mod that makes Minecraft easier to find diamond or anything. Also i use Rei's minimap so i can set waypoints between my house and spawn so i can always find my way back to where i was.

Doob_Zurz

Dirt
Oh the dark infinity that was when i was in my friends house and they locked the doors so i couldnt get out and they signed off so i couldnt get out so i tried to break the wall. Then replace it. But they temporaraly banned me for a bit but i told them the situation.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Neither ban sounds too horrific so I am willing to over look them.

Welcome to Herocraft, check your PMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.