• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Don't Procrastinate, Kids [Science Fair]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
UPDATE
~~~~~~~~
Survey is now closed, all needed surveys are in. Thank you to all who participated!
-=-=-=-
Yeah, I though my Science Fair was due next week. Turns out, it's either tomorrow, or whenever we have school again, due to lots of snow. So, if you could download it or go to the survey page and complete it honestly, that would be great! Once you complete it, please send it as an attachment or copy-paste it to the following e-mail;​
[email protected]

Download Link Or, take the survey here without downloading

Thanks in advance,​
Mormon​

( @Dazureus @Dielan9999 @Kingtom @Domitius @strongholdx @RandomAcronym @Triforce9 @xexorian )

P.S. Spread the word if you can! I need at least 100 people, so everything helps.

EDIT: Please don't forget number of texts (Phone) you have sent in the past week!
EDIT #2: Now with a survey page!

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Just emailed it to you. I wasn't too sure where to put the # of texts so I just typed it in the email.

Good Luck

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Emailed you I think I failed xD

PS. I fucking guessed Travis and you said it was wrong!!! <3

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh didnt see the first question xD

13 texts :(

Broke my phone on like Thursday last week :(((