• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dome of Death mob suggestions, post here!

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
HELLO ALL!
If you have seen the custom mobs in the dome of death, I'm the guy that makes them! (and Tim puts them in <3)

Community input would be awesome, if you can think of any cool mobs, post them in here! I have a few rules though, as these can only be done with one command block.

- Must be able to be done within one command block.
- Cannot give insane amounts of EXP (No, little bobby, I won't make your pillar of withers that only have 1 hp each.)
- Cannot be something not already in Minecraft, I cannot add special attacks or whatnot.
- I can only change the size of slimes, and only slimes. (magma slimes included.)
- I CAN make mobs ride other mobs. Use this to cool effect.

Feel free to include custom item ideas as well, but keep them logical or interesting.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Quick question for my reference and for future people's, can you make use of ANY mob, including those such as skeletal horses and undead horses?

spiralz

Obsidian
Probably, if not certainly. I'm not sure if those mobs agro onto players though, they may just wonder aimlessly. Testing needed on that.

Yeah, if they are passive, they probably won't be killable as I've seen with passing pigs and chickens inside DoD.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Keep in mind, due to world guard no build flag animals are unable to be killed in DoD.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
As fun as that sounds, I don't want the DOD to blow up from people running in, spamming the button, then running out.
Witch that throws level 100 potions riding a spider riding a pig riding a creeper. With a small slime on top

Spartan336

Stone
You should look into making an add on area in the DOD which is a castle that is filled with skeletal infantry and the various ranks of them, more of which will spawn the farther into you get. The skeletal mobs would be equipped with full enchanted armor and weapons of various types.

anevia

Legacy Supporter 5
HELLO ALL!
If you have seen the custom mobs in the dome of death, I'm the guy that makes them! (and Tim puts them in <3)

Community input would be awesome, if you can think of any cool mobs, post them in here! I have a few rules though, as these can only be done with one command block.

- Must be able to be done within one command block.
- Cannot give insane amounts of EXP (No, little bobby, I won't make your pillar of withers that only have 1 hp each.)
- Cannot be something not already in Minecraft, I cannot add special attacks or whatnot.
- I can only change the size of slimes, and only slimes. (magma slimes included.)
- I CAN make mobs ride other mobs. Use this to cool effect.

Feel free to include custom item ideas as well, but keep them logical or interesting.

You should make a Mob called The Dark One and it should be a Sorcerer wither skeleton. Got the idea from watching once upon a time, it`s a fairy tail story with a twist. The dark one is Rumpelstiltskin. He is an evil Sorcerer.

xMJay

Portal
how about a boss whose special ability is to shoot an arrow with a bow that does one heart to a player