• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dog9000's whitelist application

Dog9000

Wood
Well, I heard of this server through my friend bonedensity. She told me that this was a great rp server with lots of cool classes. I really wanted to see it for myself so I came on to take a look. I wasn't planning to stay long but after going through the tutorial I fell in love with this server. I really would enjoy to be apart of this great community and so far I can think of no complaints. It has a great system of staff and plugins and I would really like to enjoy this server to its full extent. I will most likely be playing with my friend most of the time I am on. Another important matter is trust issues. To settle your doubts of me being a hacker I am staff on a minigame server called insane, which link I will put down to verify my claim. It's at least some evidence that I am an honorable person if they had accepted me into their staff team. Thank you for taking your time to read my bio.

http://insane-mc.com/staff

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: dog9000
  2. Location & Age: 15 stamford CT
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: nope I'm a rule abiding player. You can check mc-bans if you don't believe me
  4. Referral(s): bonedensity
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD7
Well, I heard of this server through my friend bonedensity. She told me that this was a great rp server with lots of cool classes. I really wanted to see it for myself so I came on to take a look. I wasn't planning to stay long but after going through the tutorial I fell in love with this server. I really would enjoy to be apart of this great community and so far I can think of no complaints. It has a great system of staff and plugins and I would really like to enjoy this server to its full extent. I will most likely be playing with my friend most of the time I am on. Another important matter is trust issues. To settle your doubts of me being a hacker I am staff on a minigame server called insane, which link I will put down to verify my claim. It's at least some evidence that I am an honorable person if they had accepted me into their staff team. Thank you for taking your time to read my bio.

http://insane-mc.com/staff
Reviewing

Dog9000

Wood
Oh I mean to put 1998 not 1988 on my profile. Must of mixed it up sorry about that I'll change it immediately (Im not actually 25)