• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

does this pic bother you?

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo Please click my profile picture and let me know if you are uncomfortable with the HC being in the background of the picture. If so, I will remove it from the internet and retake it.

It just happened to be on my screen at the time of the picture, it was not actually meant to be a part of the background.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Nice picture! I don't think kainzo has a problem with it. I think the picture will be better if you turn off the screen though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just fyi, don't discuss illegal drugs, where to buy / how to do it, etc. Goes against the TOS and has no place here.

I don't mind it though.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
:p Precisely good sir! This is merely a tobacco using device.

I do not know of these "Illegal Drugs" or how to obtain them. Please do not enlighten me. I might make the wrong decision and ruin my life because I am irresponsible and somehow giving me knowledge makes yourself guilty. I should totally stay in ignorance and bliss from henceforth!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
:p Precisely good sir! This is merely a tobacco using device.

I do not know of these "Illegal Drugs" or how to obtain them. Please do not enlighten me. I might make the wrong decision and ruin my life because I am irresponsible and somehow giving me knowledge makes yourself guilty. I should totally stay in ignorance and bliss from henceforth!

Well Sidgil and I are from Washington state, and the most popular use for that thing in his profile picture is completely legal here. As it is in Colorado and most of Canada. Obtaining it however is completely illegal, only possessing it is ok.

Doesn't make much sense I know. It's not my thing.