• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Divinity [Hamlet] - Recruiting

g1ng3r

TNT
gHOli3o.png

Welcome to Divinity!

Leaders:
g1ng3r - Mayor
Irishman81 - Successor
Rabstar102 - Manager
BrokensteelNGU - Manager

About us!

Our goal is to get rid of camping on Herocraft. We think the concept is lame and ruins the experience for everyone. We kill the campers. Because of the dificulty involved with this task, we are recruiting mature, active PvPers. Our town does have an age limit of 15+.

Divinity is LGBTQ freindly!

Divinity gladly welcomes any members of the LGBTQ community. We will use correct pronouns and be sensitive towards your personal life.

*Rules*
1. Respect everybody including members outside of town! Divinity wants to set an example as to how the community should behave and interact with one another; you calling somebody a butt head will get us nowhere.
2. No trash talking! I'm serious about this one. Nothing is more unsightly than telling somebody how bad they are at the video game. Like seriously, it's a game they are probably a really nice person even if they may not be the greatest at it.
3. Do not kill a lost soul. This one is a little iffy and depends on the circumstance. I don't like killing lost souls because I think it's unfair to new players however, if they attack me I have no choice but to kill them. Use your own discretion.

4. Don't troll.
5. Be active! Unless you talk to me or one of the other leaders about an extended absence you will be kicked from the town after two weeks of inactivity.
6. Do not loot or greif the town. There will be personal plots, however looting the town in otherways will result in a switch kick in the, I mean from the town.

Application
Copy-paste and answer the following questions into a reply below

1. What is your age?
2. Any previous towns? Why did you leave or why were you kicked?

3. Do you have Teamspeak? It's not required but we would love to talk to you!
4. Class lvl(s)?
5. Profession lvl(s)?
6. What is your ultimate goal by joining the town?
7. Would you like to live in and underground Dwarven iron forge, a floating island in the sky, or on land in front of the castle. (for my personal information)

adammplay

Stone
1. What is your age? 15
2. Any previous towns? Why did you leave or why were you kicked?3. Do you have Teamspeak? It's not required but we would love to talk to you!I left mystic because I was a loner and my other town I was a loner
4. Class lvl(s)? im a lvl 8 lost soul
5. Profession lvl(s)? lvl 9 crafter
6. What is your ultimate goal by joining the town?To protect my town and be awesome and be nice
7. Would you like to live in and underground Dwarven iron forge, a floating island in the sky, or on land in front of the castle. (for my personal information)I would go dwarven or castle but mostly dwarven