• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Discodiscs Application.

Disco

Wood
In-game name: discodisc
Location & Age: Florida, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Aryios
I am a valuable asset to any group or on my own. I am a very aspriring person when it comes to my creations. I am always looking for ways to improve my relations with my fellow minecrafters and grow in maturity with us all. I am often told I'm a mature player and I would like to live up to said standards. I look forward to playing a vital role in the expansion of townships and participating in Server events. I am familiar with the mods on the server and particularly like those mods. I would vastly appreciate being accepted to this server.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Aryios told me about it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I love Minecraft and enjoy every aspect of the game. Not the best at building in my opinion but people say I'm okay

A screenshot of one of my creations:

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.

Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1345637099,1345636141][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello there @Disco

It appears you have not copied the whitelist application format right, could you go back and edit your post, correcting it please? When you are done please reply with a new post with a message something like this:

"Hey there @Sniped105, I have completed my application"

Just so I know!

Cheers!

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
*Taking over for Hex*
Do as instructed above, I have changed the name of which you would tag :)